Because Acme was traditionally focused on food and consumer goods storage, all warehouse facilities are set up and maintained to meet and exceed the highest standards of sanitation compliance. Our facilities are AIB compliant and are inspected regularly to assure that we meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. We offer dry and conditioned space throughout the network as well as highly secured yard storage catering to the building materials and industrial supply sectors.
Doors, doors and more doors. It sounds trivial but it’s not. All of Acme’s facilities are equipped with an overabundance of truck doors and most buildings with either indoor or outdoor rail docks. With the market so heavily focused on JIT replenishment (not to mention the ongoing push towards vendor managed inventories), the need to move goods in and out on a moment’s notice has become standard. Couple this with our customers’ cost of carrying inventory and you have a clear need for warehouse facilities that can accommodate an almost unlimited number of vehicles to conveniently flow goods in and out without delay.
Whether it’s long term contract warehousing or shorter term accommodations that you’re looking for, Acme has options to meet your every need.
- Combined over 200 years of ""on floor"" management expertise
- PLANNING for your requirements...CAD drawings, needs assessments; putting your goods in the best place and handling them in the most efficient manner so as to maximize efficiencies and minimize costs.
- Large, well organized staging docks for inbound and outbound handling efficiency
- Same day shipping, standard
- Customized storage for maximized value (rack, bulk, flow, conveyor)
- Value add handling techniques (pick to voice, "0" defect pick/pack scanning, carton specific labeling, double carriage forklifts, roller bed trailers, etc.)
- Production line capabilities that include on-site pick and pack, co-packing, module assembly, labeling, shrink packing, light manufacturing and product assembly.
- I.T. systems that provide for:
- In-house mapping for fast EDI implementation
- Proper product rotation and total recall-ability
- Accurate and timely inventory and product activity reports
- Easily accessible information via direct links and/or web interface
- Efficient, accountable and thorough product quarantine / hold compliance
With over 60 years of experience in warehousing, the list goes on. Please contact us for a quote or to explore your specific needs in more detail.
Acme Distribution's Denver warehouse is the crown jewel of our distribution network. Strategically located, our Denver facility is equipped to handle any logistical need you might have, from dry storage all the way up to production line and value-added fulfilment.
Options for flex space and service or contract operations.
Period expense vs. capital investment.
Proven experience and track record in servicing customer compliance (retail & wholesale channels).
Using Acme will allow you to focus more time and attention to the growth of your company and core product development.